Glenn Fabry is a British comics artist known for his detailed, realistic work in both ink and painted colour.
His career began in 1985, drawing 'Sláine' for 2000 AD with writer Pat Mills. He also worked with Mills on the newspaper strip Scatha in 1987. Painted work followed in Crisis, Revolver and Deadline. In 1991 he took over painting the covers of Hellblazer, then written by Garth Ennis.
He continued his association with Ennis, painting the covers for his Vertigo series Preacher and drawing Ennis-written stories in The Authority and Thor. In 2003 he drew a story in Neil Gaiman's Sandman anthology Endless Nights, and in 2005 worked on the comics adaptation of Gaiman's TV series/novel Neverwhere with writer Mike Carey.
Recent projects include providing the art for the 2008 Vertigo title Greatest Hits, written by David Tischman.
Other work includes:
- Magic: The Gathering as of the Ravnica: City of Guilds expansion.
- SLA Industries Cover of Hogshead Publishing edition.
- Lost For Words (Mach One) Cover of Mach One LP (released 1984)
- An Ancient Lie Cover of Mach One CD (released 2002)
- Six of One Cover of Mach One Cassette Album (released 1983)
- Half a Dozen of the Other Cover of Janysium Cassette Album (released 1983)
- Official Art for Brighton Wok: The Legend of Ganja Boxing Film (released 2008)
- Muscles in Motion: Figure Book Drawing for the Comic Book Artist (144 pages, Watson-Guptill, ISBN 0823031454)
- 1995: Won the "Best Cover Artist" Eisner Award, for Hellblazer
-  Official website